Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Art Card Dump / #1

Oh boy! I have so much artwork to post. I haven't been as up to date with this as I should.

Keep in mind that I am always working on new stuff, I just dont get a chance to blog about it as much as I would like to. So this is the first of a few posts that will be done back to back to show what I have been working on.

MUSHROOMS!!! and Pumpkins!

I started challenging myself to practice painting without doing any drawing. With these I did a quick basic sketch to layout the composition and then went in with my acrylic paints, so they are different from my usual work, but super fun none the less. :)

Each piece is atc sized @ 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
Available for purchase through my Etsy Shop.
*Click the image to magnify.*

2.5 x 3.5 inches each.
*Click on the image to magnify.*

No comments: