Saturday, August 20, 2011

Botanical Studies

More from my Botanical Studies series. I am really enjoying these, especially while I can actually get outside and draw from life.

Here is a link to a previous post with the first cards I did in this theme.
http://tempeststudios.blogspot.com/2011/03/artist-field-journal-atcs.html

Some of these are available in my Etsy Shop.

- Cone Flower
- Fairy Ring Mushroom
- Golden Clematis
- Foxglove
- White Bleeding Hearts
- Rasberry
- Cone Flowers

*Click on an image to magnify.*























1 comment:

Crown said...

I love the field journal idea and these look great! You should use the field journal idea to do plants and creatures that are fictional, kind of like the Field Guide to the Fantastical World Around You which is in the Spiderwick Chronicles. That would make some neat ATCs!