Saturday, March 26, 2011

Artist Field Journal / ATC's

I created these ATC's for an "Artist Field Guide" Swap on Iatc's. I had a blast drawing them, and I know I will be creating more. They are so fresh, fun, and rejuvinating. Both to look at and also to create.


I think this will turn into a series, with more cards and also larger drawings. This isnt something earth shattering or groundbreaking. Its not a new idea, I remember creating similar drawings in College, and im pretty sure students all over the world try their hand at this style, but for some reason its exactly what I need as an artist at this time. I dont know how to explain how good this makes me feel, it just does.


*Click on an image to magnify.*



.
.





- Mountain Ash


- Oriental Lily


- Elephant Ear

1 comment:

Sara said...

Im so glad I own that mountain ash card!!!!