Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lacombe Art Exhibit and Sale / April 20,21,22

This year I will be returning to the Annual Lacombe Show. I will be displaying my work with fellow artist Jeri-Lynn Ing, so check it out! Its always a great show with lots of great art, and many people wait all year to buy art from the local artists represented during the weekend.

http://www.lacombe.ca/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1892&Itemid=101

" The 13th Annual Lacombe Art Exhibit & Sale will be held on April 20, 21 & 22 at the Lacombe Memorial Center 5214 – 50th Avenue in Lacombe. Featuring the works of over 70 Alberta artists, this event runs from 1 – 8pm on Friday, 11 – 5 on Saturday and 11- 4 on Sunday. Admission is a mere $4.00! "

I will have some of my bird paintings, some of my Foliage work, a whole bunch of my miniature illustrations, PLUS greeting cards.

See you there.

No comments: