Monday, January 17, 2011

Card For Swaps / Oct, Nov & Jan

*Click on the images to magnify.*

Jan: Klimpt Swap
The theme of this swap was Klimpt, so we all did pieces inpired by his work.
- Birches
- Garden
- Mermaids







.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jan: These three cards were created for a Flower Swap. I decided to create Art Nouveau cards based on the wallpaper designs of William Morris.
- Dogwood Rose
- Crocus and Grass
- Daffodils







.
.
.
.
.
.
Nov: I ♥ The Arctic was the theme for this swap. After a lot of thought, and some trial and error, I came up with these Arctic Whale cards. They might be some of my favorites.
- Beluga Whale
- Sperm Whale
- Blue Whale





.
.
.
.
.
Oct: I love the Anime Films of Miyazaki. So when I joined an Anime Swap I knew I wanted to pay tribute to his magical, and whimsical characters.
- Calcifer, from Howls Moving Castle.
- Soot Balls, from Spirited Away.
- Kodama, from Princess Mononoke.








1 comment:

Gallery IS said...

crazy good as always- love them all