Friday, December 18, 2009

Paintings / Oct - Dec











.










.










.

This is a series I began with the idea of a collaged background beneath my "spilled ink" technique. The subjects are all symbols used in Asian (specifically Chinese) culture. I titled them all Lucky, but only the Bat is actually the symbol for luck.

These paintings are also the first larger works I have done since January (those were my Stone Icons, remember those ... I barely do.)!

- Lucky Crane
16x20 inches.
*Sold*
- Lucky Lotus
12x16 inches.
*Sold*
- Lucky Chrysanthemum
13x20 inches.
*Sold*

- Lucky Bat
8x12 inches.
*Sold*

- Lucky Bamboo
13.25 x 22 inches.
$500.00
- Lucky Panda

18 x 24 inches.
$700.00
*Click on an image to magnify.*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!