Saturday, April 04, 2009

Trials and Tribulations

The last few weeks have been more challenge than art. I have been extremely busy with life, and finding the time to create every day has become difficult. Currently its about playing catch up, and I am a week behind in my artworks. Hopefully I will get all caught up this week because I have lots of cool, and creative ideas that I would like to get going on. I need to be focused though to begin those projects. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

I spoke to someone recently that had also tackled the painting a day project (they did graphite drawings), and their story ended after 160 days. An amazing accomplishment to be sure, but I hope I can avoid the same sense of tedium that struck this artist after 5 months.

Here I go into month number 4.

No comments: