Sunday, February 01, 2009

Stone Icons: Revisited @ Gallery IS. Feb 2-28.

I have finally finished the paintings for my new show "Stone Icons: Revisited". Yay me! :)

I basically just started working on this show in January, but I figured since I am doing the artwork a day project, I might as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
All told, I have about 28 brand spanking new paintings. I may sneak in a couple more this week, and have them ready for show by the opening on Friday the 6th (6-8pm), but we shall see if that works out. ;]
Here are a few examples of the paintings. I will begin posting all the new works I completed in January this week as well.



















Stone Icon: Cunning Rabbit, Stone Icon: Angry Lion, Stone Icon: Hungry Bear, Stone Icon: Wise Goat.
Gallery IS. 4930 Ross st. Downtown Red Deer, Ab. 403-341-4641. isgallery.blogspot.com

No comments: