Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Art Cards for a Secret Bunny

On Iatc's I participated in a Secret Bunny Swap. Basically we all make presents for each other, put together in a marvelous package and mail it to our partner. You can choose to send a Mini, Small or Large package. I did up two small and two mini, for my 4 partners. I will get the same in return from 4 different artists.

Presented here are the artworks I created.

.

Two koi cards in this partners favorite colour combinations. :)

.

Two flowers that were this partners favorite.









A Sun Goddes atc.
.

Athena and her Olive Tree atc.

Both for seperate Bunnies.

1 comment:

V said...

I absolutely love those black and white portraits you do, they're so inspiring! (Oh and hey, I just began to follow your blog. I'm trying to be more active in the blogging world, eh..)